Monday, July 20, 2015

Diamond Jewellery Ever Girl Yearns For

As they say, diamonds are a girl’s best friend! And while I’m against all such clichés about women, I must admit, diamonds are something I have always yearned for. Sparkly, shiny, dazzling and absolutely gorgeous, diamond jewellery at store windows like hazoorilal jewellers gk always catch my eye, and might even elicit a bit of drool!

Earrings

Read on to find out about a few items of diamond jewellery that I just can’t wait to get my hands on.

•Yes, like all other girls, I too secretly long for the day a handsome young man will slide a big shiny diamond rock on my finger! Forget love and all that jazz, I’d definitely want to keep that diamond engagement ring no matter what! It’s got to be one of these classic Princess-cut jewels, and it’s most definitely got to be massive!

•A simple diamond pendant is something I’ve always wanted. Elegant, delicate, and timeless, a diamond pendant can go with anything and everything, and add that dash of sparkle to the neck.

•I’ve always wanted a pair of diamond solitaire earrings. Seeing those gorgeous actresses walking the red carpet at all the fancy events, I’ve noticed that diamond earrings are quite the rage. And what’s best, they work wonderfully to bring out your face and hair-do, so that’s always a plus I’d really be looking forward to… When the time comes!

•A diamond nose pin: Having had a nose piercing for a few years now, I’m quite sick and tired of changing them every now and again to colour studs and what not. The time has come for me to grow up and rock an elegant diamond nose stud!

Okay, I just realised the futility of making a list of diamond items I’d like to own. Do you know why? Because even if I owned these, I don’t think I could ever possibly have my fill of all things diamond! But still, I will make sure I get around to hitting hazoorilal jewellers gk soon enough and gradually tick of these items as the years go by, and then come up with another blog of new things on my list, perhaps!

1 comment:

  1. Diamonds are love of women and they will not any other best gift for them.Diamond Jewellery

    ReplyDelete