Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Best Diamond rings in Delhi

I don’t know if diamonds are really the ‘best friend’ of a woman, but gifting a diamond can surely make you her best friend! I am a witness to such an incident where my strained relation with a woman was mended significantly due to a diamond! No, in case you are thinking it’s my wife, you are wrong. It’s her mother, my mother-in-law! 

A typical Indian family still finds ‘Love marriage’ a taboo. So was my case. I wanted to marry her daughter but I was not entertained right from the beginning. Initially it was both my wife’s parents but eventually my wife being the only daughter managed to convince her dad about me. But NOT her mom. I was gradually getting into the mode of a Bollywood hero to impress her mom but she seemed to remain indifferent to all my efforts. Even her husband couldn’t talk her into this marriage.

Somehow, after withstanding a lot of opposition we got married. My mother-in-law had to give in to her adamant daughter’s wish and my persistence. Unfortunately, she never accepted me as a part of her family. I can clearly recollect many incidents where she would barely speak to me. This kept my wife immensely upset as her relation with her mother was straining too. I couldn’t think of any way to put an end to this trauma. Most of our family members had also given up by that time.

It was only when my wife mentioned about her mother’s birthday did I come up with an idea. I planned a surprise birthday party for her in a plush banquet, invited her friends and all our relatives. I knew what I had to gift her. My wife suggested of Hazoorilal when I approached her with the idea of presenting her mother a diamond ring.

Diamond Rings

And thanks to her, I found it the best and the most convenient place to purchase marvelous diamond rings for women in Delhi. I pulled out the best one in the hope my ‘always unimpressed’ mother-in law would like it. She did have an amazing birthday, and probably by seeing me put in so much of effort to make her day special she became a bit soft towards me, but the moment I handed her over the ring I got her, she was speechless. That day, I can say marked the beginning of our ice breaking. Today, she is more like a friend to me, and now she regrets keeping me away from her for so long. I would always thank that beautiful piece of diamond to help begin the wonderful bond that I share with her now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment